Industrial Ethernet Switches: NS-208
The NS-208 has 8 Ethernet Switching ports that support 10/100Base-T, with a 10/100M auto-negotiation feature and auto MDI/MDIX function. It can connect 8 workstations and automatically switches the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps) for corresponding connections.
The flow control mechanism is also negotiated. There is link/data rate LEDs for each port to aid trouble-shooting. Port connectors are shielded RJ-45.
- Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
- 2.0 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth.
- Supports +10 ~ +30V DC voltage
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Supports operating temperatures from –30 ~ +75
- DIN rail mount for industrial usage
Compatibility:IEEE 802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x
Interface: 10/100 Base-T
Port: 10/100 Mbps x 8 (Shielded RJ-45 Jack)
Provides LEDs for network and power monitoring
- 8 KV Contact Discharge
- 15KV Air-Gap Discharge
- 10 Base-T (Cat.3, 4,5 UTP cable; 100m Max.)
- 100 Base-T (Cat.5 UTP cable; 100m Max.)
- Operating temperature: –30 ~ +75
- Storage Temperature: –40 ~ +85
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 64 x 110 x 97.5 mm (W x H x D)
- Power requirements: 10 to 30V DC (Removable Terminal Block)
- Low power consumption: 0.12A@24Vdc; +/- 5%, arrowed.